Hi my Angels! It’s not a long time ago since I came across the spawake range, and honestly have liked their face wash a lot. So recently I purchased their cream as I wanted to try it out as well. So today I will share my spawake fairness cream review and what has been my experience with the product.
INR 149 for 25 gms.
The product comes in a plastic bright blue tub with a screw on cap. I find the packaging travel friendly. It has all the description and information on it.
Sea salt, vitamin E, Laminaria japonica extract.
The product say it’s A daytime moisturiser that protects against damaging UV rays, pollution and other environmental stress while delivering instant comforting moisture. Replenishes your skin with nutrient rich SEA MINERALS and Vitamin E and maintains optimal moisture balance throughout the day.
• When applied in the morning, the cream gives your skin dual protection by covering it with a UV filter and moisture wrap.
• Protects your skin from damage during the day, including UV rays, pollutants, and dryness (SPF25).
• Saturates the skin with a generous amount of moisture giving the skin softness, hydration, and fairness from the inside.
• Spreads easily with a smooth texture.
SPAWAKE FAIRNESS CREAM
REVIEW MY EXPERIENCE:
The product comes in a cute and attractive tub packaging. The fragrance of the cream is sweet and floral which I liked. The cream has a silky smooth texture and it glides on the skin. Although I don’t agree to the whitening claims of the creams in the Indian market, I do buy such creams sometimes as they do work as good moisturizers also. So that was my main expectation from the product.
But this cream failed to do so. This is one of the creams that have a texture similar to that of fair and lovely creams if you have ever tried that. Instead of moisturizing my skin, it made it drier. I did not like the feeling of it on my skin after the application.
As I have not used it again after using it for the first time I cannot comment on the claims that this cream makes, except the moisture to the skin part in which the claims were found to be false.
• Attractive packaging.
• Has spf 25.
• Fragrance is nice.
• Spawake products are not easily available in stores.
• Contains parabens.
• Makes the skin dry.
• False claims of fairness as no creams can really do that. It seems like a poor marketing strategy to sell a product in our country and it’s a pity that somehow it works.
DO I RECOMMEND?
No absolutely not. Please don’t buy this cream and save your money.
WILL I REPURCHASE?
It must be clear from my spawake fairness cream review that I will never buy this cream again. I don’t even want to use it as a hand cream or anything. I think I will just throw it away.
So did you like spawake fairness cream review do let us know in the comment section below.