Hello People!! Today I have for you a review that is age oriented. Although I know age is just a number we need to admit a fact that a skin care routine suitable for our skin type is important on a daily basis to keep our skin youthful. Also due to drastic climate change and poor dietary habits, early signs of aging are a common problem these days. There are a number of anti-aging creams available in the Indian market that can be quiet expensive. So I am here today with Patanjali anti wrinkle cream review and my thought on it.
PATANJALI ANTI WRINKLE CREAM PRICE IN INDIA:
INR 150 for 50 gms.
It has a very basic tube packaging with a sturdy twist on cap. It is travel-friendly.
Aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, cucumber juice
The product says” Now lift your skin up with Patanjali?s brand new Anti – Wrinkle Cream 50 G, which not only reduces the signs of aging but also makes your skin velvet soft and silky smooth.”
• This cream removes wrinkles and gives your skin a moisturizing glow.
• Removes skin ailments like dark spots and sagging skin.
• Aloe Vera hydrates your skin deeply making it luscious and satin like.
• The Jojoba oil in this cream relieves dryness and roughness of your skin.
• Cucumber gives a calming effect to your skin refreshing it.
• It is made of 100% natural ingredients.
PATANJALI ANTI WRINKLE CREAM REVIEW- MY EXPERIENCE:
The cream is thick and creamy consistency but glides easily on the skin. The fragrance of the cream is mild and has this herb kind of a smell. The color is beige.
As I have great faith in Patanjali products, I also wanted to try this one out. But to my disappointment when I used it for the first time, it made my skin a bit dry after the application which I was not expecting from an anti-wrinkle cream as most of them are very hydrating and moisturizing.
But I still wanted to test it out on its claims and so I gave it another try, but this time mixing it with my regular moisturizer for the hydration my skin needs.
And to my amazement the next morning when I woke up my skin felt so soft and supple. I know this was not just because of my regular moisturizer as I am using it for a long time and haven’t seen this effect.
It’s been a week and I am using this cream, and honestly, I am happy with the result, the skin feels so plump. Although I don’t really have that many wrinkles, I do know that this cream will surely prevent them.
• It’s the cheapest anti-aging cream on the market that I have come across.
• It made of herbal ingredients.
• It does not contain parabens
• Easily available everywhere.
• Does prevent wrinkles from forming.
• It might not suit people with dry skin type so make sure you use it with a moisturizer.
• The fragrance is not very pleasing, but is not over the top and goes away pretty quickly so it’s bearable.
4/5 on the basis of the Patanjali anti wrinkle cream review
DO I RECOMMEND?
Definitely, it’s an affordable anti aging herbal cream. It works.
WILL I REPURCHASE?
Yes, I will for sure. Although I have to mix it with my moisturizer because of my dry skin and then apply it, still the results are so worth it.
So did you like our Patanjali anti wrinkle cream review, do let us know in the comment section below.
PATANJALI NEEM SOAP REVIEW
PATANJALI ALMOND KESAR SOAP REVIEW
PATANJALI MINT TULSI SOAP REVIEW
PATANJALI ALOE VERA SOAP REVIEW
PATANJALI BODY CLEANSER REVIEW: PANCHGAVYA KANTI
PATANJALI LIP BALM REVIEW: STRAWBERRY
Patanjali Gulab Jal Review: Is It Really Better Than The Others Out There?
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Review
Patanjali Mogra Soap Review
Patanjali Amla Hair Oil Review
Patanjali Coconut Oil Review- Baba Ramdev Coconut Oil
Patanjali Activated Carbon Facial Foam review
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel review or Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera gel review
PATANJALI LEMON HONEY SOAP REVIEW