Oil, we all know how nourishing it is for hair and skin. I find monsoons the right time to pamper my hair with a rich mix of oils to tame frizziness and with that, I just revised my hair care routine. I happened to come across Vitamin E capsules. I complained of frizzy and unruly damaged hair during monsoon, my friend suggested me to try these capsules for hair.I can see the difference in the texture of my hair post its usage for over a month now and here I am with How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth, Benefits of vitamin E for hair and how does vitamin E help hair grow faster.
How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth:
First things first :
You can get these capsules in a local pharmacy. Go for natural Vitamin E capsule over a synthetic one.
You can identify that by looking for composition name D-alpha-tocopherol and not Dl-alpha-tocopherol.
Things you will need:
How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth?
- Mix olive oil and coconut oil in a bowl, quantity depends on the length of your hair.
- Pierce a vitamin e capsule with a pin and squeeze the oil into the above mixture.
- Mix well
- Heat this oil using a double boiler method: Important- This ensures that nutrients of the oil are intact.
Directly heating oil on a stove or oven makes it rather useless.
- Massage this oil on your scalp and hair for 7minutes
- Wrap a warm towel around your head for a good steam.
- Wash it with your regular shampoo.
- Post your conditioner and other hair care products you can use vitamin e oil with some water as a natural hair serum!
The mixture is thicker and Vitamin E Oil is heavy which might make your hair sticky. I don’t prefer keeping hair oil for long – overnight never! It only blocks the tiny follicles making them weaker.
It is best to just massage some oil into your hair and scalp for a good blood circulation and let it rest for an hour or 30 minutes. Leaving it overnight does not mean that the scalp will absorb more product so no point troubling the follicles.
I have used this for more than a month now and am not disappointed. The hair texture has improved. Frizziness is very much under control.
Now let us see how does vitamin E help hair grow faster?
How is vitamin E oil good for hair?
- Well Vitamin E is known for its rich antioxidant properties.
- It helps neutralize the free radicals that cause damage to your scalp and hair.
- Thus it makes hair follicles healthy and balances hair growth cycle.
Now that was confusing, isn’t it?
Let us make it simple :
we have got all types of cells in our body made up of different molecules and atoms.
These molecules have electrons surrounding them in a shell and the characteristics of these shells make it bond with other atoms.
So here we have an atom and the blue dots orbiting around it are the electrons. A free radical can enter our body through the food or water we consume, pesticides, pollution, alcohol or smoking. These free radicals are always in hunt of the blue dots or the electrons. They steal it from the healthy molecules making them weak. An Antioxidant here is a peace maker! It gives away electrons without becoming weak to these free radicals that have come into our body due to external factors and thus making them not steal it from the healthy molecule. No war no stealing only peace = healthy scalp and that’s the answer to the question how does vitamin E help hair grow faster.
Benefits of vitamin E for hair:
- It improves hair texture making it silky and strong
- Helps in balancing pH balance of the scalp which in turn ensures healthy follicles
- Helps maintain the regular hair growth cycle
- Protects hair from external sun damage
- It also helps repair damaged hair shafts which make vitamin E for hair loss a good remedy.
When we say vitamin E capsules for hair regrowth or vitamin E for hair loss, it does not mean that a single massage will give you the rapunzel mane!
One has to keep the below-mentioned things in mind :
1.You need to have a good diet rich in antioxidants, good sleep and of course head massage to ensure proper blood circulation to the root of your hair which will keep them strong.
Dietary supplements of vitamin E: Spinach, Broccoli, Almonds etc and topical application of vitamin E oil helps maintain scalp health.
2.Hair growth cycle is a process wherein the hair follicle has these Anagens or baby hair sprouting out from the pore or the follicle, over the time it rises up and falls out, a new anagen or baby hair starts sprouting thus hair loss and hair growth is a part of Hair growth cycle just like our skin cells.
Thus losing some hair is considered normal, but if the problem is severe then such remedies coupled with a good diet can help maintain healthy hair.
Now, I hope How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth is clear to you!