Give yourself an amazing home facial that will leave your skin glowing and refreshed using basic household ingredients! Also, this home facial for glowing skin will save you many trips to the salon and will also be pocket-friendly.
- Raw milk
- Rose water
- Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
PROCEDURE of home facial for glowing skin:
- For this, you can use a steamer or also a utensil filled with boiled water.
- Let the steam seep through your skin as it unclogs the pores. Be very careful. You don’t want to burn your face. Maintain a safe distance from the steam.
- Carry out this step for about 5 minutes.
- Click here to buy a steamer at a reasonable price. If you are a resident of India click here.
- Take 1 tsp of honey on your palm and mix half tsp full of sugar in it. Honey face mask is excellent for scrubbing. Many people have been using sugar for exfoliation and have gotten excellent results.
- Apply this honey and sugar scrub using a gentle circular motion to get rid of the dead skin and reveal fresh skin underneath.
- Rinse off the scrub with lukewarm water and also massage your face while it is wet.
- Pat dry with a soft towel when you are done.
4. Face mask:
- Mix Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) with water to form a paste. Then apply this multani mitti face pack or multani mitti face mask on your face.
- If you have dry skin, mix a few drops of milk with it, but not milk powder.
- Leave on the fuller’s earth face mask or fuller’s earth face pack till it dries out and then wash your face with cool water.
- It completely purifies your face and gives a natural glow.
- Apply moisturizer to your face while it is slightly wet so that the skin absorbs the moisture well.
- For a typical salon-like look you might want to apply tinted moisturizer.
It’s better to wait a few hours before you apply makeup. Most makeup contains chemicals that can irritate the skin right after this facial as your skin is a little sensitive from all that scrubbing.
Voila! Be ready to be the center of attraction with that gorgeous face from this easy home facial for glowing skin!