Hello, ladies! We all know that neem is an excellent natural remedy for various skin conditions. Keeping that in mind today I am gonna review my all time favorite face product- Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash. Read ahead for a detailed Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash Review.
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash price:
INR 55 for 50ml
It comes in a plastic squeeze tube with green flip cap. Smaller ones are packed in a transparent tube with a small green screw cap. You can see the remaining product inside the tube due to the see through packaging. The cap is secure enough to make sure there is no leakage of product. You can easily squeeze it out for use. The face wash comes in a mild green color and has a mild herbal fragrance. It has a gel-like translucent consistency.
- (Neem, Nimba) well known for its anti-bacterial property that kills problem causing bacteria.
- (Turmeric, Haridra), Effectively controls acne and pimples.
Product Description(what it claims):
- Soap-free herbal formula gently removes impurities and prevents pimples
- Contains neem, which has antibacterial properties helps in controlling acne and pimples.
- Turmeric effectively eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
Moisten face, apply required quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up lather with circular motion. Wash off with clean water and pat dry. Use twice daily.
I usually apply Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash before going to sleep. After I pat dry my face, I feel refreshed and my face looks clear. The best thing about Himalaya Neem face wash is that my face doesn’t feel too dry. Some of my friends have tried this Himalaya face wash for pimples and according to them, it doesn’t cure the pimples. However, if you apply Himalaya Neem face wash for oily skin regularly, it can help prevent acne and pimples to a great extent.
- Travel friendly
- Effective in preventing pimples
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Easily available at stores & online shopping websites
Himalaya Neem Face Wash side effects:
A lot of people ask this question. Well, there is never a correct answer. It depends on your skin type. Different skin types react to same ingredients in different ways. So, it is always advisable to do a patch test of any beauty product you are about to use. I have never encountered any adverse effect of this face wash on my skin.
So, is this Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash Review helpful? Let us know in the comments below.