Sometimes I really think if Netflix were a person… preferably a man. Okay! Let’s not get into characterization now, for it involves some serious work from casting and dialogues to clothing and looks. In fact, I must admit that much of my fashion sense or say styling techniques come from these characters in television series. Try it for yourself. Choose a character and re-invent yourself. Off late I am obsessed with curls and wavy hair and if I think of one character sporting them perfectly then it has to be Alison DiLaurentis! Yes, Alison DiLaurentis from pretty little liars. Man those pretty loose curls! If you are thinking of any hairstyle for a quick makeover then Alison DiLaurentis hairstyle is a must try.
For Alison DiLaurentis hairstyle, you will need:
- Curling wand
- heat protectant
- some bobby pins
- hair brush
- some hair clips to section hair
- dry shampoo
- hair setting spray
- First, brush out any tangles from your hair and prep it with a dry shampoo if your scalp is a little greasy. This will add volume to your hair as well as help the look stay for long.
- Section your hair: top part of the hair should be pinned up so that you can work with the lower section and curl it well before moving upwards.
- Because the curls that Alison has have big ringlets you can stick to normal to wide curlers than going for a pencil curling wand. Also, apply heat protectant spray before curling them. This is very important. You don’t want to damage your hair. Invest in a good heat protectant for hair if you are regular to styling and using heat for your hair. This step is NOT OPTIONAL.
- Comb out your lower section of hair and grab a small section and wrap it around the wand. Hold and release the hair on your palm. Grab the rings and wrap them up to the scalp and pin them with a bobby pin. This will hold the curls you just made and make it last longer.
- Do the same for the lower section of your hair and once done release the top section. Divide it into two sections again and repeat the process.
- Let stay for a while and take out the bobby pins slowly. Do not brush your hair, just run your fingers through them.
- Spritz some hair setting spray to maintain the look for the longer time.
You are ready to flaunt your gorgeous Alison DiLaurentis hair style!